Supported Living West Sussex provide services to adults with a diagnosis of Autism or Asperger's Syndrome in their own homes, in education or day placements, in paid or voluntary employment and in the community.
We provide services to people according to their assessed need. The service is designed to be as flexible as possible offering everything from two hours per week to assist with, for example, budgeting or tenancy issues or up to 24 hour support, 7 days a week.
What we can offer:
- Provide practical help, support and advice in accessing accommodation
- Facilitate the needs of people ‘moving on’ within the service (from residential care to supported living or between properties)
- People who are supported by Supported Living West Sussex are encouraged and empowered to take an active part in their community and to access a wide range of leisure pursuits and interests.
- Individual support plans can include access to day centres, colleges, education classes or supported employment.
Respite at Home
We also provide support to families in their own home. Support Workers can:
- Support the Customer for a few hours whilst their Carer goes shopping, to the theatre, out for the day etc.
- Support the Customers at home home whilst their Carer is away for the night, weekend or on their annual holiday.
- Enable the Customer to continue with their usual routine, attend day centres, college, leisure activities etc.
Hillcrest Care, Suite 4, Anchor Springs, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 6BP
Tel: 01243 792354 Fax: 01903 726761 Email: email@example.com