Bank Support Worker - Dorset - Bank (Dorset)
Salary: £7.30 per hour week days £8.36 per hour weekends
Hillcrest Supported Living and Domiciliary Care Service is a pioneering service aimed at supporting people with learning difficulties in their own home.
Hillcrest supported living service is provided to a person according to their assessed need. The service is designed to be as flexible as possible, offering everything from two hours per week to assist with budgeting for example, or up to 24-hour support, 7 days a week.
At Hillcrest we support the recruitment of a team of bank workers who can be called at short notice to cover annual leave, sickness, training etc. The benefits of working on a casual basis include:
- no set hours
- option to accept or decline work
- an opportunity to gain valuable work experience
- an opportunity to undertake mandatory training
- access to internal vacancies if your circumstances change and you are looking for a permanent position
We need reliable bank staff who have the skills and attributes to be able to support adults with learning disabilities to carry out daily tasks either in their homes or a residential home. Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities, either paid or voluntary is beneficial but not essential. A full UK driving licence is essential.
If you feel that bank work may be suitable for you or somebody you know, please see various options below on how to apply.
For a full job description please click here
- The easiest way to apply is online by clicking on the link below
- If you want to know more about this position, please call 01202 853148