Bank Residential Care Worker - The Bartons - Bank (Middle Barton)
Salary: £9.54 per hour sleep ins £25.49
Hillcrest The Bartons is an Ofsted registered children’s home offering 52-week care and education placements. It is located in a large village 15 miles north of Oxford, and is surrounded by countryside.
At Hillcrest we support the recruitment of a team of bank workers who can be called at short notice to cover annual leave, sickness, training etc. The benefits of working on a casual basis include:
• No set hours
• Option to accept or decline work
• An opportunity to gain valuable work experience
• An opportunity to undertake mandatory training
• Access to internal vacancies if your circumstances change and you are looking for a permanent position
We need reliable bank staff that has the skills and attributes to be able to provide care to children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. Previous experience of working with children and young people, either paid or voluntary is beneficial but not essential. Having the ability to be a good role model is essential along with qualities such as resilience, written/verbal communication skills, personal boundaries and confidence, A full UK driving licence is essential.
For a full job description please click here
• Apply online below
• If you want to know more about this position please call 01869 347781