Bank Residential Care Worker - Slinfold - Bank (Slinfold)
Salary: £9.54 per hour sleep ins £25.49
Hillcrest Slinfold is an Ofsted registered children’s home and school offering 52-week care and education placements. It is located just outside the village of Slinfold and is set in beautiful countryside 5 miles west of Horsham.
At Hillcrest we support the recruitment of a team of bank workers who can be called at short notice to cover annual leave, sickness, training etc. The benefits of working on a casual basis include:
- no set hours
- option to accept or decline work
- an opportunity to gain valuable work experience
- an opportunity to undertake mandatory training
- access to internal vacancies if your circumstances change and you are looking for a permanent position
We need reliable bank staff that has the skills and attributes to be able to provide care to children with emotional and behavioural difficulties. Previous experience of working with children and young people, either paid or voluntary is beneficial but not essential. Having the ability to be a good role model is essential along with qualities such as resilience, personal boundaries, and confidence, written/verbal communication skills. A full UK driving licence is essential.
If you feel that bank work may be suitable for you or somebody you know, please see various options below on how to apply.
For a full job description please click here
- The easiest way to apply is online by clicking on the link below
- If you want to know more about this position, please call 01403 790939