Bank Support Worker - Beach Road - Bank (Littlehampton)
Salary: £7.12 per hour
Hillcrest Beach Road is a residential home for people with learning disabilities who have severe behaviours that challenge and is situated in the West Sussex coastal town of Littlehampton.
At Hillcrest we support the recruitment of a team of bank workers who can be called at short notice to cover annual leave, sickness, training etc. The benefits of working on a casual basis include:
- no set hours
- option to accept or decline work
- an opportunity to gain valuable work experience
- an opportunity to undertake mandatory training
- access to internal vacancies if your circumstances change and you are looking for a permanent position
We need reliable bank staff that have the skills and attributes to be able to support adults with learning disabilities to carry out daily tasks in a residential home. Previous experience of working with adults with learning disabilities, either paid or voluntary is beneficial but not essential. A full UK driving licence is essential.
If you feel that bank work may be suitable for you or somebody you know, please see various options below on how to apply.
For a full job description please click here
- The easiest way to apply is online by clicking on the link below
- If you want to know more about this position, please call 01903 730120