The Hillcrest Care Group employs over 700 people across a range of social care and education services.
Our children's services specialise in supporting children with emotional behavioural difficulties and other complex needs in residential child care, education and fostercare. In addition we operate specialist day schools for children with an autistic spectrum condition.
Our adult social care services specialise in the specific areas of learning disabilities and autistic spectrum conditions. We offer specialist supported living, residential care and educational colleges.
It's not just a job working for Hillcrest as our employees are committed to delivering a quality service, which is centred on the specific needs of the individual.
We are interested in people who really do want to make a difference, to add value to the people they support and really enjoy working in supporting others achieve their potential.
Why choose Hillcrest?
- Excellent reputation for quality service
- Comprehensive induction training
- Being part of a valued team where people's contributions count
- A strong emphasis on training and developing staff
- An established company which continues to grow
- Proud to hold the Investors in People status
"It is a unique organisation, they're empowering and supportive."
Quote from employee IIP Review