Hillcrest Supported Living West Sussex is a pioneering service aimed at supporting adults aged 18 -65 yrs with learning difficulties in their own homes.
Hillcrest Supported Living West Sussex is a needs based service with an excellent reputation for being flexible, innovative and pro-active. In response to client needs we can:
- Provide help, support and advice in accessing accommodation
- Facilitate clients moving on within the service (from residential care to supported living, or from one type of accommodation to another)
- Enhance clients inclusion within their community
- Offer a flexible service, from two hours per week to assist with budgeting for example, or up to 24-hour support, 7 days a week.
Supported Living West Sussex also provides services to adults with a diagnosis of Autism or Asperger's Syndrome in their own homes, in education or day placements, in paid or voluntary employment and in the community.
Values and Principles
We are committed to:
- Actively promoting each person's participation in a regular lifestyle
- Provide Individual support plans can include access to day centres, colleges or adult education classes or supported employment should the person wish to participate as part of their person centred plan.
- Having positive expectations by highlighting each person's achievements and strengths without losing sight of their disability and individual needs
- Encouraging and empowering our clients to take an active part in their community and access mainstream leisure pursuits and interests
We aim to exceed any minimum standards laid down by legislation and will work to commonly accepted standards of good practice adhering to O'Brien's Five Accomplishments by person centred planning approaches to support planning, evaluation and review of individual needs, wishes and aspirations.
The service has no standard fee though all fees are competitive and individually costed to reflect the assessed needs of the person.
How to contact us:
Service Manager: Tania Carter
Tel: 01243 792354